Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Silver touch

Today I have a tape mani, but using the technique I already explained in my Gold touch post. It is extremely easy, and I have many different photos so you can see the process. As I said on my previous post, I learned this trick for doing tape manis on The Beauty Department. I used Spoiled Club Rat and Spolied Daddy's Credit Card and a pair of crafting scissors. The only bad thing is that you have to be very patient and let the polish on the tape dry for a really long time, I even waited overnight because I knew I wouldn't be able to wait long enough if I was awake. I hope you like this new mani and the pictures I took on the grass, there are a lot of different backgrounds and lights today. And for the first time my right hand looks better than my left hand.
____

Hoy tengo una manicura que he hecho utilizando celo. Yo expliqué en mi entrada Toque en oro la técnica que se necesita para conseguir este resultado. Además, he hecho bastantes fotos para que podáis ver el proceso. Ya mecioné anteriormente que este truco para hacer manicuras lo aprendí en The Beauty Department. He usado Spoiled Club Rat y Spolied Daddy's Credit Card y un par de tijeras de manualidades. La única pega es que debes esperar muchísimo tiempo antes de poder cortar el celo, para que el esmalte esté completamente seca. Yo incluso lo dejé toda la noche, porque soy tan impaciente que sabía que no iba a esperar lo suficiente si esta despierta. Espero que os guste este diseño y las fotos que he hecho en la hierba. Hoy tengo diferentes fondos e iluminaciones para mis fotos. También, por primera vez mi mano derecha me ha quedado mejor que la izquierda.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.