Sunday, May 13, 2012

Blue manicure

I have another blue manicure today because I love Essence Let's Get Lost. I stamped it with Essence Stamp Me! White and the stamping plates from Bundle Monster BM-19 and BM-17 (thumb). I did it that way because the full size images are not big enough for my thumb, so I just did a french tip and it looked great.
____

Hoy tengo otra manicura con un esmalte azul porque me encanta Essence Let's Get Lost. Lo estampé con Essence Stamp Me! White y los platos de estampación Bundle Monster BM-19 and BM-17 (dedo pulgar). Decidí hacer sólo la punta en el pulgar porque las imágenes para la uñas completa no son lo suficientemente grandes para mi dedo pulgar. Pero estoy muy contenta con esta solución.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.