Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Neon butterflies

I wanted to do a happy manicure, so I decided to use China Glaze Orange Knockout (neon) and I stamped it with Wet n Wild Black Creme and Bundle Monster BM-205. It was really colorful and after putting a top coat it was really shiny. However, I was not really happy with the color combination and I changed it the next day, but I am definitely going to use this beautiful butterflies again soon.
Have a great day!
_____

Quería hacer una manicura alegre, así que decidí usar China Glaze Orange Knockout (neon) y lo estampé con Wet n Wild Black Creme y el plato BM-205 de Bundle Monster. El resultado fue una manicura muy colorida y tras añadir una capa de Seche Vite también era muy brillante. Pero no me convenció mucho la combinación de colores, así que al día siguiente la cambié, aunque el dibujo de las mariposas me encanta y lo volveré a usar pronto.
¡Tened un buen día! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.