Sunday, May 6, 2012

Nfu Oh 61

Hello everyone! This is my first post (so excited!). I want to show you my favorite nail polish ever. It is an amazing holographic polish from Nfu Oh. It is from the Holo collection and it is the number 61. You are supposed to wear it with an special base coat, but when I bought it I didn't know and I have been using it without it. I am really happy with the result, so I won't buy it for now.

Enjoy and have a great week :)

____

¡Hola a todos! Este es mi primera entrada (¡qué emocionante!). Os quiero enseár mi esmalte favorito, uno holográfico de la marca Nfu Oh. Pertenece a la colección Holo y es el número 61. Se supone que hay que pintarlo sobre una capa base especial, pero el día que lo compré no lo sabía y lo he estado usando sin ella. La verdad es que estoy muy contenta con el resultado, por lo que no tengo pensado adquirirla por ahora.
Disfrutad y espero que tengáis un buena semana :)





The bottle is amazing, it looks like a Victorian dress. I am in love with the back part.
La botella es increíble, parece un vestido victoriano. La parte que más me gusta es la trasera.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.