Sunday, May 6, 2012

Bundle Monster Set 2

Hi guys! A few weeks ago I bought in Amazon the second set of  Bundle Monster stamping plates. I already had the first one, but many of the full size nail images weren't big enough for me. These ones are bigger and the almost fit all my nails, yay! I am really happy with them, they work great and they are very cheap, 25 plates for $21.99 is a really great deal. Here you can find a few pictures.
 ____

¡Hola! Hace unas semanas compré en Amazon  el segundo set the platos de estampación Bundle Monster. Ya tenía el primero, pero muchas de las imágenes para la uña completa no eran suficientemente grandes para mi pulgar. Estas son un poco mas grande, así que perfecto porque cubren casi toda mi uña. Estoy muycontenta con ellos y me parecen muy baratos. Aquí podéis ver unas cuantas fotos.

They come covered with a blue plastic that was really easy to remove.
Venían cubierto con una capa de plástico azul muy fácil de quitar.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.