Thursday, May 24, 2012

Irregular dots

Today I have an irregular dots manicure, it reminds me of a dalmatian. Next time I should try with black and white polishes. I used Essence Meet Me Now and Essence Stamp Me! White with the stamping plate BM-211. You can see that it didn't totally stamp in some nails, but it usually works great and I still have to improve how hard to press. I hope you like it and have a great rest of the week. Weekend is almost here! Yay!
____

Hoy os quiero enseñar una manicura que me recuerda a un dálmata. La próxima vez tengo que hacerla con esmaltes blancos y negros. He usado Essence Meet Me Now y Essence Stamp Me! White con el plato de estampación BM-211. En algunas uñas no se transfirió el dibujo totalmente, pero generalmente estos platos de Bundle Monster funcionan genial. Probablemente sea mi culpa, que aún tengo que regular la fuerza con la que presiono el tampón contra el plato. Espero que os guste y que tengáis un resto de la semana genial. ¡El fin de semana está casi aquí!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.