Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Leopard glitter!

Long time no see! College keeps me very busy, but I got to do my nails a few times, not as much as I would like... Anyway, I did this mani a few weeks ago. It is inspired by Chalkboard Nails! I wish I had the China Glaze On Safari collection to re-create the same mani, and I know there was a big sale in Sally's this weekend when you could get it very cheap, but I have to be good and not buy nail polish, I already bought a lot during the summer! I am so proud of myself! 
Now to the mani! I used three coats of Butter London West End Wonderland, a gold and copper glitter. Then I added the leopard print using a dotting tool (well, a bobby pin) and Kiko 371 and China Glaze Liquid Leather. I am not a huge fan of animal print, but I loved how it looked and how original it was!





4 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful, I love how you used a glitter background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Belen!!!!! Muchas gracias por pasarte, me quedo :).

    El grupo en español es este: http://www.facebook.com/groups/esmaltofilicas/

    Pasate que seras bienvenida!!!:)

    Nos vemos por alli!

    ReplyDelete

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.