Sunday, September 23, 2012

Let someone else choose

Today, the Sunday Challenge in Adventures in Stamping was to let someone else choose a stamp for your mani, so I let my boyfriend decide and he did a great job! He chose BM-314 and Konad White for the stamp and a red polish as a base, OPI The Color Of Minnie. He knew I would love it! Also, I just got a XL stamper and I don't how I lived without it, it makes stamping so much easier and in my opinion it works better that the Konad one. I hope you all enjoy the last hours of the weekend.




3 comments:

  1. These are fun and flirty. Your BF picks well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do u use for stamping?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use Konad polishes, a XL stamper and an old credit card.

      Delete

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.