Friday, September 21, 2012

Flower power

It's Friday! And this weekend I will finally have some time to do my nails properly. I've been wearing a simple blue matte polish for almost the whole week, I can't wait to change it and make some nail art! But today I wanted to show you the mani I wore a few weeks ago. I used Passe Nati Confidente, and incredibly beautiful red metallic red. I tried to stamp with it and it doesnt't work, but as a base color is amazing, is so vibrant. Then I added a few flowers using Essence Stamp Me! Black and BM-12. I hope you all have an amazing weekend!


1 comment:

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.