Sunday, September 16, 2012

Chalkboard Nails contest!

Chalkboard Nails is doing a contest, and the theme is Cool Colors & Warm Colors. I really wanted to participate, so I looked through my stash and I found that OPI If You Moust You Moust and Julep Blake were perfect for warm colors. I didn't have any idea of what I wanted to make, but finally I decided to mix different techniques. I used the Saran wrap technique, stripes, flowers and tape. I did that center of the flowers with a black polish from Andrea Fullerton. I hope you like it!




1 comment:

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.