Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Aztec print?

After a little break after finishing the 31 day challenge, I'm back! Today I want to show you a mani I did during the summer. I used Colorama Abre Alas (part of the Carnival Collection) as my base color. It didn’t look as beautiful in the bottle, and I thought it was going to be a simple grey, but it has a very special shift between grey and pink. Then I stamped it using Konad Lilac and BM-219. It is a French tip stamp, which I find very difficult to use, but I tried to place it diagonally and it looked great. I wished the Lilac was a little bit more bright, because it was very difficult to see it. 
__________
 
Después de un descanso tras el reto de los 31 días, ¡estoy de vuelta! Hoy os quiero enseñar una manicura que hice durante el verano. Utilicé Colorama Abre Alas (que es parte de la colección Carnaval) como mi color base. En la botella no parcía un color muy bonito, yo pensaba que era un gris simple. Pero tengo que decir que en la realidad es bastant especial, tiene un cambio de color entre gris y rosa precioso. Lo estampé con Konad Lila y BM-219. Me hubiera encantado que el lila se viera un poco más. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.