Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Day 8 - Metallic

Metallic was the theme for today, so I started looking through my stash and I found some Sabrina Sato that said metallic, so I finally chose Sabrina Sato Confidence, a beautiful red that I will be wearing alone a lot during the year, probably during exam weeks when I don't have time to change my mani so much, so I just choose a beautiful color and wear it as long as possible, Seche Vite will be my best friend. I wanted to add something, so I took my crafting scissors and some tape and started and got that design. I used Barry M Gold Foil to do that details. It looked really good, but when I added Seche Vite the gold got covered with a coat of red. It ended up looking weird, but with this challenge I really don't have time to redo my manis.




2 comments:

  1. Really cool and unique!! Great job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This nail art is perfect, and I love this finish, metallic is daring and elegant.
    =D
    Rock ur Nails!
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.