Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 2 - Orange

Today is the turn of orange, and I just have two in my collection, so I combined them! The first one is Impala Aleixo and the other one is Colorama Odalisca. I applied three coats of Aleixo and then one of Odalisca, which has FLAKIES! So the final result was great, but I wanted to do something else, so I added black tips with China Glaze Black Leather. It was the first time I did a french many, so the lines aren't perfect, but I am not disgusted with the final result.






6 comments:

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.