Monday, August 20, 2012

Day 20 - Water Marbled

This is a techique that I love, but I need to use more opaque polishes next time, because the colors look very light on this one. You can find a lot of YouTube videos to learn how to achieve this look. I used one coat of China Glaze White on White and then I used Kiko 336, China Glaze Champagne Bubbles and China Glaze White on White again. My cuticles were super dry this day and clean up is very difficult when you do water marbled nails, but I tried my best :)


2 comments:

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.